Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
Fundraiser - September 23 through October 26, 2019 (You may register at any time on the Strides website.)
We've formed Team SnoCope because this cause is important to us. We want to help, and walking and raising money in our local American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event is the best way we can do that. We all have different reasons for participating, but we all share a common determination to help save lives from breast cancer.
There are so many ways that the money our team raises helps:
- It's helping fund innovative research.
- It's providing free information for people dealing with the disease.
- It's providing rides to treatment and places to stay for people who have to seek treatment far from home.
- In short, our money is helping save lives.
So please consider donating to our team, we thank you for your consideration.
SnoCope is collecting donations in the branch.
Another way to donate or join our team: Go directly to the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer website and look under “Team SnoCope.”
Ways to help us raise funds and awareness:
1. Donate anonymously in the branch in the jars at the MSR stations. We will send your donations on to the American Cancer Society.
2. To donate go directly to Team SnoCope on the Strides Against Breast Cancer website www.makingstrideswalk.org/snohomishcounty. FIND A PARTICIPANT OR TEAM. Search for SnoCope. You can choose to donate to the Team, or to an individual person on the Team, or to Rocky Raccoon.
- To donate to the team, click DONATE under the words Team SnoCope.
- To donate to a specific person on the team like Rocky Raccoon, scroll down and see the name of the person under Team Members. Click on the person’s name. It takes you to their page. Click on DONATE. Follow the prompts.
3. To join go directly to Team SnoCope on the Strides Against Breast Cancer website www.makingstrideswalk.org/snohomishcounty. FIND A PARTICIPANT OR TEAM. Search for SnoCope. Click JOIN OUR TEAM.
If you are a first time registrant you will need to CREATE AN ACCOUNT. If you created an account last year, the site should remember you and present your info immediately.
4. For those who prefer using a phone to register, you can DONATE OR JOIN or get registered by calling 1-800-227-2345 and choosing Option 2. The nice operators will get you registered in just a few minutes.