Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk/Run
Fundraiser - September 24 through October 27, 2018
SnoCope is collecting donations in the branch.
Another way to donate or join our team: Go directly to the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer website and look under “Team SnoCope.”
Ways to help us raise funds and awareness:
1. Donate anonymously in the branch in the jars at the MSR stations. We will send your donations on to the American Cancer Society.
2. To donate go directly to Team SnoCope on the Strides Against Breast Cancer website www.makingstrideswalk.org/everettwa. FIND A PARTICIPANT OR TEAM. Search for SnoCope. You can choose to donate to the Team, or to an individual person on the Team, or to Rocky Raccoon.
- To donate to the team, click DONATE under the words Team SnoCope.
- To donate to a specific person on the team like Rocky Raccoon, scroll down and see the name of the person under Team Members. Click on the person’s name. It takes you to their page. Click on DONATE. Follow the prompts.
3. To join go directly to Team SnoCope on the Strides Against Breast Cancer website www.makingstrideswalk.org/everettwa. FIND A PARTICIPANT OR TEAM. Search for SnoCope. Click JOIN OUR TEAM. If you are a first time registrant you will need to CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
- Fill in all the required fields. You may want to choose to WALK when you setup your page. (If you want to RUN you will be required to make a $10 donation and will receive your Strides shirt the day of the event.)
4. For those who prefer using a phone to register, you can DONATE OR JOIN or get registered by calling 1-800-227-2345 and choosing Option 2. The nice operators will get you registered in just a few minutes.