Wondering What You Need to Be Pre-Qualified for a New Home Loan?
To get pre-qualified, you must provide the following information to your lender:
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Last 2 years of W2 statements from your employer
- Last 30 days’ worth of pay stubs
- Last 2 months of checking/savings statements - all pages
- Name and phone number of your landlord to verify rental payments
- The following items may also be helpful if applicable:
- Last 2 years’ individual tax returns - all pages and schedule
- If you are self-employed or commissioned, please also include:
- Last 2 years’ individual tax returns - all pages and schedules
- Last 2 years’ corporate tax returns (if applicable) - all pages and schedules
- Divorce decree or Court Order defining alimony or child support payments
- Last quarter (3 months) of stocks/bonds/mutual funds/401(k) - all pages
- Information on any deferred student loans
- What will the payments be when the deferment ends?
- College transcripts (if graduated in the last 2 years)
Our job is to assist you and help you get approved. So, it is important to share any details that may impact your approval with us so we can plan ahead and navigate the process without any surprises.
Remember to get pre-qualified for your dream home before you shop so you know how much you can truly afford; or, if you’re just thinking about a refinance call 425-405-9973 and ask to speak with a Loan Officer. We offer a wide range of products with flexible down payment options.Go to main navigation