Are You Ready to Buy Your First Car?
It might be your first auto loan, but it’s not our first rodeo. We’ll show you the ropes!
Let us help with our First Time Auto Buyer Program. This loan type is designed for those who have little to no credit and are ready to purchase their first automobile. This loan comes with low rates, manageable terms and is an excellent way to establish a credit history.
When you get your first auto loan with SnoCope you’ll join the credit union and get access to all kinds of financial resources needed as you move through life. You’ll discover the credit union makes a great financial partner.
As a not-for-profit financial cooperative owned and operated by members, SnoCope returns lots of benefits back to our members. Working with you to get your first-time auto loan is just one way we give back to our membership. We trust our members, and you can trust your credit union.
• Loan amounts up to $12,000
• Terms up to 60 months
• As low as 9.00% APR* (with SnoCope Checking Account and automatic payment) for both new & used vehicles
• Low Monthly Payments
• No Co-Maker Required.
• Start establishing good credit.
• Certain restrictions apply.
• Must be 18 -25 years old
• Minimum down payment of 10% of purchase price (rebates do not count as down payments)
• Max Loan to Value 100% of Purchase Price or NADA, whichever is lower
• Minimum 12 months employment with present employer or 3 months employment and recent BA or BS degree
• No credit required; however, no outstanding derogatory credit is allowed or unpaid collections.
• Proof of automobile insurance is required prior to funding.
• Maximum vehicle age: 7 years, maximum mileage 125,000
• Have not previously financed an auto in your name
• Must meet current debt-to-income ratio requirements
• Not all vehicles qualify.
• No high performance, or modified vehicles
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Includes 2% discount with automatic payment transfer from SnoCope Checking Account.
Subject to credit approval. No other offers or discounts apply. Subject to change without notice.