In Branch Services
In addition to all the savings, checking, loans and insurance services we offer members, we also provide many free or low cost services.
SnoCope members, did you know we now have a coin counter in the branch? So bring in those big jars filled with coins or your over stuffed piggy banks and consider opening up a savings account if you don't already have one.
SnoCope offers limited notary services free of charge to our members. Our notaries are state licensed. Please bring a valid, government issued photo ID when you request notary services. Some documents may require witnesses in addition to the notarization; a SnoCope notary cannot act as a witness so you may need to bring your witness with you. Contact us for Notary availability.
Documents we notarize include:
- Recision of interest
- True copy notarization
Visa Gift Cards
Give the perfect gift for every occasion. Whether you are buying gifts for the holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations... members should consider a Visa Gift Card.
The card is a pre-paid Visa debit card loaded with at least $10 but not more than $1000, redeemable to buy goods and services anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. To get your SnoCope Visa Gift Cards just stop by the branch Monday through Friday and a Member Service Representative will be happy to help you. Call 425-405-9973 for additional details or to arrange the purchase of more than 5 gift cards at a time.
- Purchase Fee is $3.50
- Minimum Load $10 & Maximum Load $1000
- No Maintenance Fees (if used within 12 months)
- Choose from an assortment of charming images.
- Cards can be custom loaded and allow the recipient the flexibility and convenience of using the debit card to purchase a gift of their own choosing.
NOTES: Lost or Stolen Replacement Card Fee is $5.00. Gift Cards are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Your Visa Gift Card can only be used in the United States. If you are traveling to a foreign country, please consider a SnoCope Visa Travel Card as your alternative.
A money order is similar to a certified check, it is a secure way to convey money to pay a person, business or organization. It is a printed document prepared by SnoCope on our member's behalf. Money orders are limited to a maximum face value of $1000.
SnoCope Money Orders are pre-paid and include a $2.00 preparation fee.
How does a money order work?
- You provide the name of the payee, it can be a person, business or organization.
- You specify the exact amount you want to pay.
- You fill in the memo line that allows you to note the purpose for it.
- Then, once it’s all printed, you sign the front with your signature in the lower right corner and you're ready to mail it or hand carry it.
- You keep the receipt half as proof of payment for your records.
Some reasons you might choose to use a money order are:
- You don't have a personal checking account.
- You don't want the payee to know your checking account number.
- You want to be sure you don't overdraw your account and want to present guaranteed funds to pay.
- You are sending funds internationally.
- You are sending funds through the mail.
An electronic transfer of money. SnoCope members can send guaranteed funds to persons or businesses. A wire transfer goes from one financial institution to another - usually within one or two days. Domestic wire transfers may be processed on the same day. International wire transfers can generally be delivered within two business days. They are often used for downpayments or payoffs for car loans or mortgages, or when an estate is being settled. The transfer of funds happens almost immediately, there are usually no holds on transferred funds so you want to be very sure of the recipient.
How To Send A Wire Transfer
To send a wire transfer, either stop by the SnoCope branch or call us at 425-405-9973 or 1-844-SnoCope.
Outgoing Wires Transfers: $20 Preparation Fee for Domestic, $35 Preparation Fee for International
Members are required to present all wiring instructions. Please fill out the attached WIRE OUT pdf completely in order for SnoCope staff to complete your transaction.
How To Receive A Wire Transfer
To receive a wire transfer, please provide the following information to the business or individual sending the wire.
- Wire Routing and Transit Number: 325-180-553
- Financial Institution Name: SnoCope Credit Union
- City, State, Everett, WA
- Your SnoCope Account Number
- Type of Account: Savings, Money Market, Checking, etc.
Incoming Wire Transfers : $15 Preparation Fee
Cashier’s checks are issued and guaranteed by the credit union. SnoCope prints a document with the name of the payee and the specified amount per the member’s instructions, then the check can be used for payment and deposited almost immediately. What’s unique about cashier’s checks is that they are often viewed as a safer form of payment for the payee, because the check cannot bounce, the funds are guaranteed by the credit union. They are often used for a high dollar amount and for purposes like real estate transactions because they clear faster than a personal check.
What you will need to issue a cashier's check:
- The amount
- The name of the payee or recipient
- The memo or note info
Preparation Fee is $2.00. Funds will be removed from your account immediately once the check is printed.
In lieu of traveler’s checks, an additional way to make purchases when traveling on vacation.
Purchase fee $9.95 - Load fee $2.95
When to use it*:
- When you don’t have a debit or credit card and want to make credit or pin based purchase.
- When you don’t want to use your debit card because your debit card is linked to your SnoCope account. Using a Travel Card is a secure way to protect your own cards.
- When you want to provide a minor with spending money and teach them how to use a card resources wisely. (Minors must be 16+ to purchase a Travel Card.)
- When you want to give your college student financial resources.
- If you do a lot of online shopping and prefer not to expose your own cards to risk.
Where to use it:
- Accepted internationally
- Manage money on the go with text alerts
- Get cash at ATMs
- Direct deposit – save for your next trip
- Shop online or over the phone
- No credit check 1 – just load and go
- Card and funds easily replaced if lost or stolen
*Places like Restaurants, hotels and car rentals often factor in an additional percentage of your purchase for gratuity or incidental charges. Pay at the pump gas stations may authorize at least a $75 hold and the hold may not be removed for several days, paying inside is recommended. Visa® prepaid cards and prepaid MasterCard cards are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
1 Subject to identification verification.
Travel Card Load, Withdrawal and Spend Limits
Card Withdrawal Limitations