Deals & Discounts
SnoCope members can choose from a variety of value added services.
- Identity Theft Detection and Resolution - IDShield protection provides you valuable services from detection to resolution. You'll feel empowered knowing that for a small monthly fee you have the expertise you need to help protect yourself against identity theft and resolve issues related to it.
- Expert Advice - After you become a member and if you have questions or concerns related to identity theft, just call the number on your IDShield member card to speak to an expert who can answer questions and take over the restoration process for you.
Entitles you to:
- Peace of Mind - Expected and unexpected legal issues arise every day. But with LegalShield on your side, a small monthly fee gets you access to advice and counsel on an unlimited amount of legal issues from an experienced attorney.
- Professional Legal Advice and Counsel - You have access to a variety of legal services including: advice on unlimited legal issues, attorney letters or calls made on your behalf, contract and document review (up to ten pages each) and so much more. See details when you click the button below.
- A Dedicated On-Call Law Firm - After you become a member, just contact our provider law firm to speak to a lawyer in your area that is experienced in all fields of law and can provide you advice and counsel on an unlimited number of legal issues. We even provide 24/7 access for covered emergencies. Proven, professional advice is just a phone call away, when you need it!
Insurance: Auto, Home, Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment - TruStage
Click on the picture to go to TruStage Insurance Products.
TruStage Insurance: Simple, Straightforward, Designed to Fit your Budget.
Insurance is part of a solid financial plan. From finding a policy that fits your budget to making sure your coverage is adequate, dependable insurance can help give you peace of mind today and financial relief when you need it. Backed by more than 80 years of working with credit unions and their members, you can count on.
TruStage to help protect what matters most—with products and programs for life, car and home, accidental death and dismemberment, and more.
To get quotes or just explore your options, visit Trustage.com, just click on the above picture.
Life and AD&D: 1-855-612-7909
Auto & Home: 1-888-380-9287
Copyright 2017, TruStage. All Rights Reserved. TruStage® insurance products and programs are made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC. Life insurance and AD&D insurance are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. Auto and Home Insurance Program are issued by leading insurance companies. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union GEN-1893196.1.
Click on the picture to go to TruStage Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance.
Accidents can happen anytime. Don’t leave them unprepared.
Your untimely accidental death could leave your family with long lasting financial burdens. Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance can help give them a safety net.
How does it work?
As a member of SnoCope Credit Union you are eligible to enroll for $1000 of no-cost TruStage® Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance. AD&D insurance can pay a cash benefit to your beneficiary if you die in an accident or suffer a serious injury.
Once you enroll, AD&D insurance pays a cash benefit to your beneficiary if you die from an accident or you are seriously injured. Credit union members ages 18 and over can also choose to increase their protection (Member Only Plan) or their family's (Family Plan) with up to an additional $300,000 in coverage.
Acceptance is guaranteed and there are no medical questions. Enroll today or call Toll Free: 1-855-612-7910, Monday – Friday 7AM – 9 PM CT and Saturday 8 AM – 4 PM CT.
TruStage® AD&D Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company. ?The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.??? Base Policy Series E10a-014-2012, E10a-ADD-2012 and E10a-015-2012.?
Click on the picture to go to TruStage Auto and Home Insurance.
TruStage® Auto & Home Insurance Program
You trust your credit union to make products and services available to help you do more with what you have. That's why we've joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program.
Working with carefully selected insurance companies, these programs can provide discounted rates designed for credit union members, online services, and 24/7 claims service.
If you haven't compared auto or home insurance rates lately, it's a great time to take a look. Your credit union membership could result in some nice savings.
Get your free quote today or call 1-855-483-2149 Monday – Friday 7 AM – 1 AM ET, Saturday 7 AM – 11:30 PM ET, Sunday 9 AM – 10 PM ET.
TruStage® Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. © TruStage Insurance Agency 2017 AHE, AHL-1339491.2.
Click on the picture to go to TruStage Life Insurance.
Expect the best out of life, but be prepared.
You’ve always done what’s right for the ones you love. Taking steps to ease the financial burden if you were to die is just one more way to show you care. TruStage® Life Insurance can help give you peace of mind today and provide an income-tax free cash benefit for your family. It can help pay expenses you might leave behind like funeral costs, mortgage payments or unpaid debts TruStage helps make it easy to compare insurance and explore options you can afford—so you can make a good decision today for your family.
Compare life insurance options. See instant quotes based on your budget.
Apply online or over the phone. Don’t wait another day to be prepared. Get an instant quote online today or call 1-800-814-2914, 1-800-814-2914 and talk to a licensed agent.
TruStage is underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, which is rated “A” (Excellent) as of February 2017 by A.M. Best, an independent rating service that evaluates financial stability and operating performance. “A” is the third-highest of 16 ratings TruStage® Life Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union. © 2017 TruStage Insurance Agency DTCG-1753156.1.
Vacation & Travel - With "Get A Way Today"