Overdraft Protection Plans*
Mistakes can happen when balancing your checking account so we've got you covered with our Overdraft Protection Plans. An overdraft occurs when you do not have sufficient funds in your account to cover a transaction. As a courtesy service, we can cover your overdraft in two different ways. For more details, ask about:
• Overdraft Privilege that comes with your Checking Account.
• Overdraft Protection that links to a Savings Account or to a Personal Line of Credit (Timeline.)
SnoCope's Overdraft Protection Plan covers items like:
• Share draft items
• ATM withdrawals
• Visa Debit Card transactions
• ACH transactions
• Online withdrawals and transfers
• Transactions in person at the Credit Union
• Shared Branch transactions
*Overdraft Protection Plans are available at SnoCope's discretion. Certain restrictions apply. SnoCope does not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. If we do not authorize or pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined. For disclosures and fees click here.
For ATM and one-time debit card transactions, you must consent to the Credit Union's Overdraft Privilege in order for the transaction amount to be covered under the plan. Without your consent, the Credit Union may not authorize and pay an overdraft resulting from these types of transactions. Click here to download and complete the Opt In Choice Form.
Go to main navigation