1. Why is SnoCope upgrading their Online Banking (now called Digital Banking) and Mobile App?
This upgrade will add additional features and enhance your digital banking experience by making account management features easier to use.
2. When is this upgrade taking place?
SnoCope’s Online Banking & Mobile App Upgrade will occur between 6 AM and 9 AM on Tuesday, July 16th, 2019. Online Banking & Mobile App will be unavailable during this timeframe.
3. Will I need to set up a new Login ID and password?
No. Your existing Login ID and Password will access the new Digital Banking platform.
4. What happens if I forget my password?
If you can't remember your password, click the “Forgot your password” feature to unlock and reset your password.
5. Will I still have security questions when logging in on an unauthenticated computer?
No. You will now receive a secure Access Code via email when logging in on an unregistered device.
(After the upgrade on July 16th, you may want to add a mobile phone number in lieu of your email in your profile to be able to receive secure Access Codes via TXT.)
6. What if I do not receive my secure Access Code via email?
If it has not arrived within a few minutes, check your spam or junk mail folder. If you do not receive the code, you will need to call Member Services at 425-405-9973 or 1-844-SnoCope option #2. Please note, your Access Code is only available for 40 minutes.
7. Will all of my alerts transfer over to the new Digital Banking platform?
Yes. All of your alerts that you currently have will transfer over to the new system. However, please check any alerts you have set up to ensure a smooth transition after the upgrade.
8. Do I have to update my SnoCope Mobile App after the upgrade is completed?
Yes. You will be required to update your SnoCope Credit Union Mobile App before you can log in to mobile banking. Availability of the update is entirely subject to the loading protocols of the Apple Store and Google Play; therefore, the update may take anywhere between 24 – 48 hours to occur.
9. Will my account information and history be available after the upgrade?
Yes. After the upgrade, you will be able to see your account information, transactions and history as you did before.
10. Will there be any change to my scheduled transfers or bill payments?
No. Any transfers or bill payments you have scheduled will process as they normally would after the upgrade is complete.
11. Will e-Statements be available after the upgrade?
Yes. If you are enrolled in e-Statements they will be available as usual once the upgrade is complete.
12. Do we still have the ability to download to Quicken or other personal finance software?
13. Is Remote Deposit Capture the same?
Yes. Remote Deposit Capture (mobile deposit) using your smart phone will remain the same.
14. If I am not currently an online banking (digital banking) user, how do I register?
To register for SnoCope Credit Union’s digital banking service, you may enroll yourself online by going to the SnoCope website www.SnoCope.org and clicking on the Online Banking icon and following the prompts.
15. Can I still recover my Login ID if I forget it?
No, you will need to call Member Services at 425-405-9973 or 1-844-SnoCope option #2.
16. Will I have to reset my account descriptions?
No, your current descriptions will copy over to the new Digital Banking platform. You can change your descriptions under profile settings.
17. Can I reorder my account display?
Yes. You can re-order your accounts under Profile on your desktop device but not in the SnoCope App.
18. Can I change my Login ID after it is created?
Yes, you can change your Login ID under Profile.
19. Will I have to re-apply for Bill Pay?
No. All of the existing Bill Pay account information remains the same.
Go to main navigation